Thursday, September 15, 2011

Puppy Love


Source: funny pictures of dogs and puppies



Every couple months I get the itch for a puppy. Last weekend I watched my brother's dog so the obssession with a puppy quickly came back.  I spent my weekend trying to find a puppy. I went to every pet store within 10 miles, only to find apparently they don't have puppies there! So I took my serch online to the animal shelters, and found about 100 dogs I wanted.  I quickly came back to reality, and realized that I don't already have a dog fo 3 major reasons, but I am sure I could expand this list easily.

1. I am not responsible enough. I barely remember to feed myself (and when I do it's not a proper meal - it's ice cream!) I like to be able to come and go whenever I want, and often go away for weekends.

2. My roomate HATES dogs. I don't mean just simply dislikes them, she can't even fatham why people get dogs. She is a cat person to say the least.

3. My apartment doesn't allow dogs.

Oh well...I will just have to continue waathcing dogs for the weekend, or get a cat.


My borthers dog. I taught him french this weekend too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment