Monday, September 12, 2011

To die FOUR

Okay so it's not that serious, I am not going to die for any of these. But I do live for them!

1. Alex and Ani bracelets

I love these bracelets. I mix and match gold and silver, and pile them on along with a bunch of other bracelets. My wrists may jingle while I type, but they look good while doing it!


2. Rebecca Minkoff
Above: Rebecca Minkoff MAC Cutch, Rebecca Minkoff Ostrich Embossed Zip Around Wallet.

I am becoming obsessed with RM.  It started with the crossbody clutch above, and I just scored this wallet for $50 bucks at Nordstrom Rack! It was such a bargain I couldn't pass it up, although I am supposed to be on a strict budget right now.


3. Snickers Ice Cream bars!
YUM! I could eat an entire box myself.


4. Eyeglasses


Above: Tory Burch, Oliver People's, Chanel

I love eyeglasses - yet I wear my contacts daily. I just don't look great in glasses, but somehow convince myself to spend unnecessary money on them. So this year, I took advantage of a Flexible Spending Account at work for any medical expenses. I added an extra $400.00 in there this year to splurge on glasses guilt-free.  Now I just need to decide which ones, I narrowed it down to these three I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment