Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SWAG

This is just a quick update, since my day came and went way quicker than I would have liked.

My roomate gave me a new straightener the other day. I love free SWAG! Impatiently I went straight to my bathroom to plug it in and try it out. I quickly realized that my electrical outlet int he bathroom was broken! Sadly that means that since I moved in over 4 months ago I haven't done my hair! That seems crazy. But I typically just thow my hair back in a bun, wear it wavy, or braid it - none of which require use of a blow dryer, straightner, or curling iron. Well here is how my hair looks straight, it is a rarity so take it in now. You never know how long it will be until i do it again!
Note to self: clean your room!



This is my new straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment